CMP Module Process Engineer (Semiconductor Manufacturing)
• Resolving significantly complex process/tool issues utilizing systematic troubleshooting methodology (Design of Experiments, Fault detection, Data analytics, etc.). Project Management. Communicate learnings to rest-of-world to strengthen service product packages. • Understand the customer roadmap, interpret the technology and service needs and identify opportunities for Applied service engagement. Identify customer high value problems. • Works closely with customer and local service team to meet service agreement performance indicators/entitlements. • May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity • Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions • Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering or related subjects
- At least 5 years’ experience in CMP (chemical-mechanical polishing) process development and engineering. PVD or RTP or Implant process skills also of interest.
- Manufacturing tool sensor (FDC), data analytics, wafer metrology, process integration.
- Travel: As required to support the business, primarily to Europe & US to attend management reviews.
מועד אחרון להגשת מועמדות:
חמישי, יולי 15, 2021 - 12:30