Experienced Analog Engineer
Challenging development of analog boards and high precision modules, that are integrated in our products. In this position you will need to have knowledge in accurate and low noise amplifiers, high speed high resolution A2D & D2A, low noise circuits with high dynamic range, DC-DC, and digital board design.
- Electronics engineer (BSC). MSC is an advantage.
- At least 5 years in analog circuits development on the areas described below.
- Experience on development and integration of the modules in industrial system- Advantage.
- Main technical expertise areas:
- Development of analog board design, high speed, low noise op amp, filters, A2D and D2A circuits.
- Experience in power supplies (DC-DC) and current sources. Fast response, low noise.
- Experience in Analog design and simulation tools (OrCad, Pspice\Tina...)
- Understanding system level of multidisciplinary machine as well as detail design
- Experience in High Voltage circuits, grounding and EMI - Advantage
- FPGA and Digital Signal processing knowledge – advantage
- Independent leading development
מועד אחרון להגשת מועמדות:
חמישי, יולי 15, 2021 - 12:30