Hardware Verification Engineer
IBM Systems in Israel is looking for an outstanding Hardware Verification Engineer. This position involves responsibility for planning and executing tests in a large scale and complex verification environment, in addition to customizing parts of the environment via coding in C++ and script languages. The work will be performed as part of a local and/or global verification team for an advanced, state of the art design. Required Education : Bachelor's Degree. Preferred Education: Master's Degree. Eligibility Requirements: .Eligible to work in Israel. About Business Unit IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate - they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world’s most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
- 2 years or more of experience in VLSI verification
- Knowledge and/or experience in object-oriented programming (C++)
- Excellent technical capabilities, understanding of complex technical challenges
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Team player
- Motivated, self-directed, and able to work independently
- Knowledge in computer architectures
- Knowledge and/or experience in Python programming
- Knowledge in communication, IO, memory, and processors
- Familiarity with verification methodologies
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering or computer science/engineering.
- Hebrew & English fluent speaking and writing
מועד אחרון להגשת מועמדות:
חמישי, יוני 10, 2021 - 12:30