Algorithms Group at Nova is looking for an Algorithm Expert to Develop advanced algorithms for next-generation Optical Critical Dimension applications. Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing. We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see the impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers. We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- MSc in physics or similar (mathcomputer sciencematerial sciencesemiconductorelectrical engineeringoptics)
- PhD – advantage
- Proven ability to research and develop algorithms independently
- 3+ years previous experience in algorithm development
- Programming experience is a significant advantage – python or similar (Matlab) as well as C++/C#
- Excellent communication skills and team player
The extra spice
If you enjoy working with people who share a passion for science, math, and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!
מועד אחרון להגשת מועמדות:
ראשון, מאי 16, 2021 - 12:30