קול קורא לגיוס חברי סגל למחלקה
Faculty Positionsin the Department of Materials Science and Engineering (DMS&E)
The Department of Materials Science and Engineering (DMS&E) at Tel-Aviv University invites outstanding applications for new faculty at the ranks of Senior Lecturer or Associate Professor (tenure-track), or Professor (tenured).
Faculty with expertise in the following areas are of particular interest, though outstanding scholarship will be the key criterion in selection:
• Physical or mechanical metallurgy (including phase transformations and diffusion in solids)
• Mechanical characterization of structural materials or nanomaterials
• Advanced polymers
• Advanced ceramics
• Advanced Composites
• Three-dimensional printing of advanced materials and devices
• Electronic materials
• Crystallography and diffraction
• Bio-inspired materials
• Physics of materials
The successful applicant will run a world-class research program, offer undergraduate and graduate courses in materials science and engineering, have excellent communication skills, and have a strong commitment to university service.
Cross-disciplinary research activities engaging faculty from different academic units at Tel-Aviv University are encouraged. Senior candidates must have international standing, an exceptional record of publishing and external funding, and a demonstrated record of scientific leadership. Junior candidates must demonstrate promise towards similar achievements.
Applicants should submit an application packet (as a single PDF file) containing:
1) A cover letter with complete contact info.
2) A detailed curriculum vitae with a list of publications. Please include impact factor and number of citations for each journal publication (both Web of Science and Google Scholar).
3) Their best three peer-reviewed (or accepted) manuscripts.
4) A research plan (including the planned lab and the start-up package required to assemble it).
5) A teaching statement
6) Names and contact information of at least six internationally acclaimed references.
All applications should be submitted electronically to the Search Committee Chair, Prof. Ilan Goldfarb, e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline: A limited number of positions will be kept open until filled.