Facilities Campus Services Manager
Campus Services Manager is part of Applied Materials Facilities team, and his main mission is to provide world class, comfortable, friendly and pleasant work environment, answering employee’s needs, keeping the buildings clean, tidy and attractive, achieving enjoyable stay during work hours, and result with pleasant experience and high employees satisfaction. Roles and responsibilities: • Managing the campus services team with overall provision of campus planning, janitorial, cleaning, gardening, householding and security of Applied Materials buildings in Rehovot. • Management of outsource service suppliers, defining the service scope of work and tasks, to ensure high performance level and appropriate building and landscape upkeep. • Evaluate and develop procedures, standards and methods for best of class campus services. • Lead initiatives to improve building and working areas appearance. • Ensure work is done with accordance to Environment Health and Safety (EHS) requirements.
- Education: BSc in industrial engineering, Logistics or in relevant fields
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant topics.
- An engineering/architectural or facilities management area background.
- Equivalent work experience in facility maintenance and operations.
- Managerial experience
- Customer service orientation and skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (with many types of individuals)
- English – high level, capable for face-to- face discussions and communication, and to written communication.
- Qualified as Safety officer/trustee
מועד אחרון להגשת מועמדות:
שלישי, יולי 20, 2021 - 12:30