Module Process Engineer
• Resolving significantly complex process/tool issues utilizing systematic troubleshooting methodology (Design of Experiments, Fault detection, Data analytics, etc.). Project Management. Communicate learnings to rest-of-world to strengthen service product packages. • Engages with customers to understand customer roadmap, interpret the technology and service needs and identify opportunities for Applied service engagement. Identify customer high value problems. • Works with service business unit and service products development team in service product development and transfer to customers including on-site optimization. Capture and feedback service learnings to Headquarters. • Serves as liaison between the customer and Headquarters, ensuring clear understanding of customer issues and delivery of applicable service solutions • Works closely with customer and local service team to meet service agreement performance indicators/entitlements.
- Knowledge of 4 or more semiconductor manufacturing processes on 2 or more technologies, CMP skills required. PVD or RTP or Implant skills also of interest.
- Integration skills, tool sensor (FDC), data analytics, metrology knowledge
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- As required to support the business, primarily to Europe & US to attend management reviews.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 7 - 10 Years
מועד אחרון להגשת מועמדות:
ראשון, יוני 27, 2021 - 12:30