Intern - Ford Innovation center
Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company, a US based corporation has established an innovation center in Israel. We are recruiting talented people to join our team with our efforts to create a better tomorrow. These days, we are looking for an intern, to join our team on an hourly basis. The ideal intern will be a professional, energetic and resourceful person, with a strong interest in understanding and resolving technical challenges in the automotive domain. This intern will work with Ford Research Center (FRCI's) team members on different and varied tasks in domains like: In-Cabin sensing, AV, ADAS, Connectivity, Cyber Security, Electrification and more. This is an hourly based position, immediate start – availability required until the end of 2021 for around 20-25 hours a week (some of the tasks can be done from remote, some require on site presence). This is a great opportunity to be part of a Multi-National Company innovation center located in Tel Aviv, and be a part of a team that helps Ford to build a better tomorrow in Automotive and Mobility.
- Student for Bachelor's Degree (last year) or higher education in computer science/engineering or Electrical engineering
- Strong team working capabilities, "can-do" approach and the ability to multitask.
- Previous experience & basic knowledge in Linux, Python, C, C++ & common scripting languages - advantage
- Good written, verbal, and cross-cultural communication skills, both in Hebrew & English
- Car person - who knows how a vehicle is built and gets excited to hear and smell exhaust working – advantage
- Ability to work in flexible hours to accommodate US time zone
מועד אחרון להגשת מועמדות:
חמישי, יולי 15, 2021 - 12:30