Systems Qualification Engineer
• Deep understanding of system architecture and its application • Early involvement in development phases to optimize suggested design alternatives • Close collaboration with R&D disciplines such as System Engineering, Physics etc. • Perform detailed risk assessment • Define and execute an experiments plan • Perform data analysis to conclude module or feature performance and gaps to address • Approve final design and specs to be “field ready” • Provide recommendations for performance specs and promote corrective actions for future designs • Develop validation infrastructure for modules and system performance evaluation • Travel to customer sites for new designs implementation and to support advanced troubleshooting
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Engineering (Electronics, SW, Mechanical etc…), Physics or any related technical degree
- Proven working experience in System engineering, > 3 years (over 5 years advantage)
- System analytical capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work and lead complex tasks independently.
- Working in Multidisciplinary systems environment - Major advantage.
- Project management skills / team lead experience
- FAB work experience – Advantage
- Motion & Control / Robotics systems experience – Advantage
מועד אחרון להגשת מועמדות:
שישי, אוגוסט 20, 2021 - 12:30